With more than 30 years of experience in the marine industry, Richard Reichelsdorfer knows boats.
Richard Reichelsdorfer sailed before he could walk. As a teenager he spent more time on the water than on land, and developed a love for boats—working on them, playing on them and winning races on them—that led to a 30-plus year career in the marine world.
- Captain of a 75-foot motoryacht with a worldwide itinerary.
- Worked with America's Cup organizing authority and host television broadcasters TVNZ and ESPN to provide expert coverage from America's Cup racecourse.
- Fleet manager for women's match racing event for 2012 London Olympic Games and qualifying regattas.
- Captain of 68-foot racing sailboats for 25 years.
- US Sailing National Race Officer
- Director of programs to develop sailing programs for sailors with visual and physical impairments.
- Firsthand knowledge of structure and systems on sailboats and powerboats of all sizes from dinghies to megayachts.